Who Is This Guidebook For?
The content of this guide is made up of focused intelligence for the soon-to-be expatriate. For all intents and purposes, an ‘expat’ is defined as someone living outside of their native country for at least six months of a 12-month period. We’re talking about lifestyle migrants looking for a fresh start in a totally foreign environment. That said, if you fall into one of the following groups, you will probably benefit from the information and tips within.
So are you …
– a millennial on the move after graduation from college or uni?
– a corporate employee relocating for work?
– an entrepreneur freelancer looking for a change of scenery?
– currently living as an expat?
– moving for your partner’s career?
– moving to further education?
– moving for an internship?
– moving to another city within your native country?
– planning a sabbatical or working holiday?
I may have missed one or two categories here, but these are the people who will gain the most from using this resource. Click and get started with a free chapter!
Download, Watch, Listen
To supplement the guidebook, there is a handy (and I must say beautifully designed) printable workbook that will be available soon for download. There are also videos covering everything from selling and packing your stuff, to preparing pets and yoga poses. Start by listening to the BIG MOVES playlist on Spotify …there’s no telling where it might take you.
Away we go!